healthiAR.com welcomes guest written articles about the use of virtual and augmented reality in healthcare. Our audience ranges from patients and healthcare providers to healthcare marketers and immersive content developers. If you would like to write for healthiAR.com, please contact us at stories@healthiAR.com.
What we are looking for:
- Interviews with creators/developers of health-related VR/AR experiences
- First person accounts of interacting with health-related VR/AR experiences
- Patient/doctor stories of how VR/AR helped their treatment
- Not sure what to write about? Ask us for a topic!
What you will get:
- Byline, bio, headshot, and links to your social media (all optional) on healthiAR.com
- Article promotion via healthiAR social media (Twitter/Facebook)
- Article featured in our healthiAR.com newsletter
- $20 (USD) stipend for each accepted article published (in the month it is published) Note: We know this is below market value for seasoned writers, but we do not currently make money off of the site. We value your time so we would like to offer something.
All articles written for healthiAR.com must:
- Be about healthcare-related Augmented Reality, Virtual Reality or Mixed Reality topics.
- Be in English, in an easy-to-understand and accessible style.
- Be 200+ words submitted via email in Word document format.
- Have short and simple titles of no more than six words.
- Include jpegs and sources of any/all images and logos.
- Include YouTube video that supports article subject (if available).
- Include any categories or hashtags you feel are appropriate.
- Include your name, and optional: headshot, a brief author bio, and/or links to social media.
- Be original and not published (at any time) on any other blog, social media or other website.
- Use your own words. Plagiarism will not be tolerated. Cite any quotes used.
- Be free of spelling and grammatical errors.
Ready?Submit Your Article
Check with stories@healthiAR.com before writing about content that is already present on the website. healthiAR.com reserves the right to refuse any submission for any reason. If your article is accepted, you will be notified and asked to sign a contract. US-based writers will need to fill out a w9 form for our files.