CareOS smart Health & Beauty Hub connects bathroom devices
New tech helps users meet their health and wellness goals
CareOS is a smart beauty and health platform for the bathroom. The CareOS smart Health & Beauty Hub connects bathroom devices such as an electric toothbrush, smart mirror, scale and more, making them smart and bringing a new user experience to the connected devices.
CareOS plans to leverage the best of what technology has to offer to help users meet their health and wellness goals. To realize this goal, CareOS partners with some of the top brands in industries such as beauty, skin care, Internet of Things, smart home electronics, house appliances, voice recognition, and more.
The smart Health & Beauty Hub integrates several smart devices into a single mirror, letting users control their toothbrushes, showers, beauty regimens, and more, from the same display. A smart toothbrush can determine how well you brushed your teeth and display that data on the mirror. Stylists and beauty parlors can benefit from using the mirror’s augmented reality to try on hair color shades in the salon and lessen clients’ fear of getting unexpected color result.
CareOS has recently added a smart mirror to their IoT collection, it’s referred to as Artemis. It connects beauty, health, and wellness for an all-inclusive view for each user. The mirror can be installed at the salon, hotels, and many other places, expanding your access to a connected bathroom.
Features of CareOS:
- Magnifier; users can zoom in to get a closer view of their image.
- Vision Tests; these tests allow you to keep track of changes in your vision and know when you need to visit your doctor.
- Virtual Try-on; by incorporating virtual reality, you can view how a certain lipstick or eyeliner will look on you before you apply; and it shows you how to apply with an interactive virtual display.
- AR Tutorials; helps you achieve your new hairstyle or makeup in real time through augmented reality tutorials.
- Fitness Coaching; it packs yoga and stretching tutorials to start your day energized.
- Teleconferencing; through its touch display, you can dial your doctor or nutritionist for a follow-up, appointment scheduling, or consultation.
- Air Quality Tracker; checks the air quality outside and lets you know what to expect and how it might impact your health and fitness.
- 360° video; stand in front of your mirror and rotate as it captures your frame from every angle; this lets you track your progress.
- Facial and object recognition; recognizes your face as well as your beauty and health products; hence connecting you with tutorials and AR.
- Voice recognition; use your voice to issue commands to the mirror, lights, shower settings and other connected devices.
- Mobile application; allows users to access data from the CareOS platform and share pictures and information.
- Set In/ Check Out; when you book a hotel, it registers your settings, so you find everything set. You can easily check out of your room and even earn reward points if you use water sparingly.
CareOS combines AR, AI, 4D, facial and object recognition, and voice command into an immersive, personalized experience for every user. With more than 50 IoT devices ready to be integrated, including electric toothbrushes, connected shower, weighing scale, and more, CareOS is sure to make a great impact on how we live. It is the solution for future health, beauty, wellness, and preventive care bringing out the best in every user.
To learn more about CareOS and their innovative products visit their site: http://care-os.com/