Join Us for a Health + VR Mixer at VRScout
This month, healthiAR joins VRScout Mixers, a monthly series bringing together thought leaders and decision makers to explore key topics around how virtual, augmented, and mixed reality are changing passions and professions. This month is all about Health + VR!
Join us on Thursday, August 31st for our Health + VR Mixer from 7:30pm to 10:30pm at CTRL Collective in Playa Vista, California.
CTRL Collective – Playa Vista
12575 Beatrice Street
Los Angeles, CA 90066
Here’s what you can expect:
Take part in a discussion on how advancements in the uses of VR for clinical purposes is changing how we think of modern-day healthcare.
- Jacki Morie, Founder and Chief Scientist at All These Worlds
- Dr. Brennan Spiegel, Director of Health Services Research at Cedars-Sinai
- Shauna Heller, Founder of Clay Park VR and Executive Director of VR Med Tech Initiatives
- Carrie Shaw, Founder at Embodied Labs
- Dr. Wen Dombrowski, Physician, Speaker, and Influencer
- Kristi Hansen Onkka, Founder at HealthiAR
We’ve curated a collection of best-in-class immersive content, along with new tools for creators with our partners at HTC Vive.
- We Are Alfred by Embodied Labs
- Free Driver by Gym Craft
- VirZoom Arcade by VirZoom
- Physiology of the Eye by Intervoke
- You VR by BioLucid
A hosted bar with beer and wine will be provided courtesy of our sponsors.
We’ll also have a food truck on-site with healthy sandwiches and bowls.
We look forward to spending the evening together. This is an invite-only event so be sure to RSVP and secure your spot.
USE CODE: HealthMixer